- Vacuum ranges to 285 PSI or 3 to 10,000 PSI
- Various outputs
- Compact designs
- 316 stainless steel housing
- All stainless steel wetted parts
- Low cost
- Better 0.4% accuracy
- Custom outputs and ranges available
- OEM tested and approved
- Low power consumption
- High 125°C (257°F) operating temperature
The NT41 Series Pressure Transducer utilizes piezoresistance technology in an all stainless steel body. It is compact in size, has long term stability, is easy to install, and is very economical, as well as reliable. The NT41 sets a new price-performance standard for low cost, high volume commercial and industrial applications.
Product Information From Catalog
Please review the product catalog for all operating specifications before configuring.