Heavy-duty H-Block (HB) Series pneumatic slide cylinders
Nason’s H-Block (HB) Series pneumatic slide cylinders are heavy-duty units that perform well in any environment. Ideal for automated systems, assembly lines, manufacturing operations, and other demanding load-bearing applications, these rugged cylinders can be custom-configured to fit your specific needs.
- Case-hardened 1566 steel guide rods accept linear ball bearings
- Chrome-plated 1050 steel guide rods accept composite slide bearings
- Field-rebuildable, durable LH-Series actuators
- Optional magnetic pistons
- Internal/external bumpers provide maximum noise reduction
- Optional external extend stroke bumpers
- Optional adjustable stroke collars
- Sturdy aluminum tooling plates for through mounting or tapped-hole mounting
- Guide rods piloted into tooling plate
- Rod alignment couplings connect tool plate to cylinder rod
Bob Bewalda — Durable Controls Inc.
Mike Schapoehler — Airline Hydraulics
Dave Maurer — Air Engineering & Supply
Keith Elphick — Airline Hydraulics & Automation
Nason manufactures cylinders to each customer’s specifications. They ensure all of their customers get exactly what they need for each application. They are a small company, so you always get personalized attention.
Any application where I have a customer that wants to do something outside of the box and they need something right away I go to Nason.
Kelly Mada — Clayton Controls