Proportional Control System
The cost-saving Proportional Control System combines the power of a pneumatic cylinder with the control of an electric actuator — delivering high performance and precision for a variety of applications.
The system features a Nason pneumatic cylinder with an internal magnet and T-slot, an Enfield Technologies S2-005-U-04 positioning system and a SICK MPS-T sensor in 32, 64, 96, 128, 160, 192, 224 or 256 mm lengths.
- Allows for unlimited mid-stroke positions in cylinder range
- Extends cylinder life by preventing slamming
- Lower price point than electric actuator of the same output
- Operates in the most challenging conditions
- Delivers higher output in a more compact space
- Speeds up to 14"/sec
- ±1/16" to ±1/64" accuracy, dependent on cylinder length
- 0-10 bar / 0-150 psi operating pressure
- .18 CV / 170 SLPM 5.5 to 0 bar / 6 SCFM 80 to 0 psi
- 5 micron particulate / 0.3 micron coalescing input air required