PS Series - Multi-Position Pneumatic Cylinders
The P series multi-position air cylinder is based on the same rugged, proven designs of Nason’s L series cylinder. Thick-walled, custom aluminum extrusions are precision bored and honed.
Machined to exacting specifications, high-strength aluminum internal components control seal squeezes and stroke tolerances. Chrome-plated 303 stainless steel rods are precision-ground for long life.
The dual-piloted head design of this multi-position pneumatic cylinder aligns bores and rods, reducing overall length up to 15% compared to two standard cylinders bolted together.
Configure Your PS Series Cylinder
- Hardened double-wound 302 stainless steel retaining wires
- Fabric-reinforced phenol resin wear strips (on specified models)
- Pilot head (reduces OAL up to 15%)
- Patented retention method
- Low friction figure-eight piston seals
- Thick-walled, machined bore, high strength aluminum housings
- Solid, one-piece Magnet Ring (on “M” style piston types)
- Hard chrome-plated 303 stainless steel rods
- Self-lubricating sintered bronze bearings
- Low friction rod cup seals (with integral wiper on specified models)
Bob Bewalda — Durable Controls Inc.
Mike Schapoehler — Airline Hydraulics
Dave Maurer — Air Engineering & Supply
Keith Elphick — Airline Hydraulics & Automation
Nason manufactures cylinders to each customer’s specifications. They ensure all of their customers get exactly what they need for each application. They are a small company, so you always get personalized attention.
Any application where I have a customer that wants to do something outside of the box and they need something right away I go to Nason.
Kelly Mada — Clayton Controls