TS Series Tandem Pneumatic Cylinder
The TS series tandem pneumatic cylinder is based on the same rugged, proven designs of Nason’s L series cylinders, featuring durable custom aluminum extrusions that are precisely bored and honed.
Chrome-plated 303 stainless steel rods are precision ground for long life. Seal squeezes and stroke tolerances are controlled by high-strength aluminum internal components machined to exacting specs.
Internal porting from the rear cylinder piston to the front cylinder piston simplifies plumbing, while the dual piloted head design aligns bores and rods. This tandem air cylinder packs the same power as two standard cylinders, but fits inside a 15% smaller footprint.
Configure Your TS Series Cylinder
- Hardened double-wound 302 stainless steel retaining wires
- Fabric-reinforced phenol resin wear strips (on specified models)
- Thick-walled, machined bore, high strength aluminum housings
- Hard chrome-plated 303 stainless steel rods
- Pilot head (reduces OAL up to 15%)
- Self-lubricating sintered bronze bearings
- Patented retention method
- Low friction figure-eight piston seals
- Solid, one-piece Magnet Ring (on “M” style piston types)
- Internal porting from rear cylinder to front piston
- Low friction rod cup seals (with integral wiper on specified models)
Bob Bewalda — Durable Controls Inc.
Mike Schapoehler — Airline Hydraulics
Dave Maurer — Air Engineering & Supply
Keith Elphick — Airline Hydraulics & Automation
Nason manufactures cylinders to each customer’s specifications. They ensure all of their customers get exactly what they need for each application. They are a small company, so you always get personalized attention.
Any application where I have a customer that wants to do something outside of the box and they need something right away I go to Nason.
Kelly Mada — Clayton Controls