TS Series - Tandem Piston Pneumatic Cylinders
The T series cylinder line is based on the same rugged, proven designs of Nason’s L series cylinders. Thick-walled, custom aluminum extrusions are precision bored and honed.
High strength aluminum internal components are machined to exacting tolerances to control seal squeezes and stroke tolerances. Chrome-plated 303 stainless steel rods are precision ground for long life.
The dual piloted head design aligns bores and rods and helps reduce overall length up to 15% compared to two standard units bolted together. Internal porting from the rear cylinder piston to the front cylinder piston simplifies plumbing.
Configurator Coming Soon
- Hardened double-wound 302 stainless steel retaining wires
- Fabric-reinforced phenol resin wear strips (on specified models)
- Thick-walled, machined bore, high strength aluminum housings
- Hard chrome-plated 303 stainless steel rods
- Pilot head (reduces OAL up to 15%)
- Self-lubricating sintered bronze bearings
- Patented retention method
- Low friction figure-eight piston seals
- Solid, one-piece Magnet Ring (on “M” style piston types)
- Internal porting from rear cylinder to front piston
- Low friction rod cup seals (with integral wiper on specified models)
Bob Bewalda — Durable Controls Inc.
Mike Schapoehler — Airline Hydraulics
Dave Maurer — Air Engineering & Supply
Keith Elphick — Airline Hydraulics & Automation
Nason manufactures cylinders to each customer’s specifications. They ensure all of their customers get exactly what they need for each application. They are a small company, so you always get personalized attention.
Any application where I have a customer that wants to do something outside of the box and they need something right away I go to Nason.
Kelly Mada — Clayton Controls