NES Electronic Pressure Switch with Relay Output
The factory-programmable NES Electronic Pressure Switch with Relay Output features an operating temperature from -40ºC to 90ºC, as well as a solid stainless steel long-life header/diaphragm for today’s most demanding applications. The NES brings a new level of performance to the pressure switch market with a patent-pending redundant bridge circuit for high-shock, high-vibration environments, making it ideal for off-road/mobile hydraulic applications.
Configure your NES Electronic Pressure Switch
- Operating temperature from -40°C to 90°C
- 9 VDC to 28 VDC power supply
- 35mA maximum power supply current
- 250 VAC/220 VDC, 10A maximum relay output
- Normally open or normally closed relay types
- Media connections include 1/4" NPT standard (consult factory for other options)
- Pressure ranges up to 10,000 PSI
- Factory-programmable set point and hysteresis
- UL-recognized component
Bob Bewalda — Durable Controls Inc.
Mike Schapoehler — Airline Hydraulics
Dave Maurer — Air Engineering & Supply
Keith Elphick — Airline Hydraulics & Automation
Nason manufactures cylinders to each customer’s specifications. They ensure all of their customers get exactly what they need for each application. They are a small company, so you always get personalized attention.
Any application where I have a customer that wants to do something outside of the box and they need something right away I go to Nason.
Kelly Mada — Clayton Controls