NESD LED Pressure Switch/Transducer
The field-programmable NESD electronic pressure switch with LED display features an operating temperature from -40ºC to 100ºC, as well as 360º scrolling and single-location locking. This state-of the art LED pressure switch comes standard with one digital output (NPN or PNP) and an optional analog output. The redundant sensing technology on the NESD model electronic digital pressure switch also indicates when the sensor needs to be replaced, eliminating downtime.
Configure your NESD Pressure Switch/Transducer
- Compensated temperature from -40°C to 85°C
- Operating temperature from -40°C to 100°C
- 10.5 VDC to 28 VDC power supply
- 4-digit, bi-color display (red or green)
- Digital outputs include 250 mA max (PNP) or 200 mA max (NPN), or an optional analog output up to 10 VDC or up to 20 mA (field-selectable)
- Media connections include ¼-inch NPT, 7/16-20 UNF, G 1/4
- Wide variety of pressure ranges up to 10K PSIG
- Field-programmable set point and hysteresis
- IP67 certified
Bob Bewalda — Durable Controls Inc.
Mike Schapoehler — Airline Hydraulics
Dave Maurer — Air Engineering & Supply
Keith Elphick — Airline Hydraulics & Automation
Nason manufactures cylinders to each customer’s specifications. They ensure all of their customers get exactly what they need for each application. They are a small company, so you always get personalized attention.
Any application where I have a customer that wants to do something outside of the box and they need something right away I go to Nason.
Kelly Mada — Clayton Controls