NT25 Series Pressure Transducer
With its proprietary digital/ASIC technology, the NT25 Series Pressure Transducer features field-proven redundant sensing elements that eliminate the need for solder in resistors or trim pots that can drift over time. The NT25 is an industry first — offering stability and accuracy over a wide temperature range at a lower cost than competitive units. With its optional 4x or 10x over pressure and an optional integrated temperature/pressure digital switch feature, the NT25 is truly unmatched in today’s market and ideal for custom wireless applications.
Configure your NT25 Series Pressure Transducer
- 24V digital output for pressure or temperature switch point
- Voltage and current outputs
- Custom pressure ranges and outputs available
- 0.25% accuracy
- ASIC technology with no zero/span potentiometers
- All stainless steel welded housing
- IP-69K rated seal available (for high-pressure wash down)
- Innovative low current consumption, ideal for custom wireless solutions
- Programmable systems available for OEM/systems integrators for in-house configuring of outputs, ranges and set points to reduce inventory and lead times
- Calibration certificates available (contact customer service)
Bob Bewalda — Durable Controls Inc.
Mike Schapoehler — Airline Hydraulics
Dave Maurer — Air Engineering & Supply
Keith Elphick — Airline Hydraulics & Automation
Nason manufactures cylinders to each customer’s specifications. They ensure all of their customers get exactly what they need for each application. They are a small company, so you always get personalized attention.
Any application where I have a customer that wants to do something outside of the box and they need something right away I go to Nason.
Kelly Mada — Clayton Controls