NTBT-DL Wireless Pressure Transducer
Another Industry First! The first Bluetooth® certified wireless pressure transducer with long
battery life and patent- pending design makes the NTBT-DL a perfect fit for many applications
for Industrial and Home Automation.
The NTBT-DL includes data logging capability to save pressure and temperature data that can be emailed and opened in an excel spread sheet.
Download the free app, install the transducer and wirelessly connect – no confusing wiring
to figure out. From HVAC in marine, campers, motorhomes, residential and commercial applications to water, hydraulic, irrigation, pools, medical and sprinkler systems or anywhere you need to monitor pressure without the need of wires.
Because it is built on Nason proprietary technology, the NTBT-DL ensures high quality
and high accuracy with quick deliveries, and low costs.
- Connects to smartphones and tablets with BLE (Bluetooth® Low Energy)
- Certified Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Pressure ranges from vacuum to 10,000 psi
- Long battery life (proprietary technology)
- 1% standard accuracy with optional 0.25% ultra high accuracy
- Stainless steel and high-impact polycarbonate construction
- Alarm set points
- Secure field programmable naming
- Patent-pending design
- Number of individual logs: from 15,872 to 32,768
- Email logged files from the FREE app
Bob Bewalda — Durable Controls Inc.
Mike Schapoehler — Airline Hydraulics
Dave Maurer — Air Engineering & Supply
Keith Elphick — Airline Hydraulics & Automation
Nason manufactures cylinders to each customer’s specifications. They ensure all of their customers get exactly what they need for each application. They are a small company, so you always get personalized attention.
Any application where I have a customer that wants to do something outside of the box and they need something right away I go to Nason.
Kelly Mada — Clayton Controls